Online Course Information
Our online alcohol training courses focus on responsible alcohol sales and is intended for waiters, bartenders, cashiers, caterers, and anyone else that sells or serves alcohol. Upon completion of the course and test, you can print or save your alcohol certificate.
Information About Your State's Alcohol Training Course
For further details about the training course for your state, please click the orange "Enroll Now" button in the navigation bar, then click the "Learn More" link next to the course.
Please note that this course does not fulfill the alcohol seller/server training requirements in the following states. This course does however meet USLI's insurance discount requirement.
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
Basic Alcohol Training Course Outline
Our online training consists of an introduction, four lessons of instruction, a course review, a state supplement (where applicable), and a test. Click on each lesson below to review the topics in that lesson.
- Responsible Sales and Service
- Unit 1 Review
- Unit 1 Quiz
- Minors and Age Verification
- Age Verification and ID Checking
- Unit 2 Review
- Unit 2 Quiz
- Physical Effects of Alcohol
- Absorption Factors
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Unit 3 Review
- Unit 3 Quiz
- Indicators of Intoxication
- Test Your Skills
- Managing Drinking Behavior
- Stopping Alcohol Service
- Creating a Safe Environment
- Unit 4 Review
- Unit 4 Quiz
- Review of Units 1, 2, 3, and 4
- State-Specific Alcohol Server Laws
- 20 multiple-choice questions - you must score at least 70% to pass